..:: River Spirit ::..

terça-feira, maio 25

My Dreams, My Mind, My Galaxy...

I Wake up,
And look in to your eyes,
I can see your soul,
And then...
Then i'll kiss you.
You give me a smile,
But...
I'm going to die,
Die for the love,
The love that I Fell for You...
This is everything like a dream,
Where we can stay togheter...
It is our world,
Where nobody can say nothing.
It is a lost world,
In a galaxy,
And that galaxy is my mind.
I can see our future,
But I think i'm crazy...
I'm feeling weak
Maybe...
Maybe this is only one of my Dreams...
I have thounsands, millions of dreams.
But this is the number One...
Who knows if all my life is a dream...?
A dream with a beautiful lady,
A lady so beautiful that don't have word to discribe her...
All these words, are crazy words...
Silly words.
That's the way to discribe them...
Here I am, sitting in a chair,
Writting and Thinking how stupid I am,
When I don't want to care,
About You...
I want your skin touching mine...
Or...
Or...
That's enough...
I wake up from my dream,
And you our love have died...
Maybe in another Dream,
I will love you again...

By SuN